Blog Sylwii Ignatowskiej

Brak postępów

Lack of progress

Pimpuś już zdrowy więc mogę mój czas i myśli poświęcić innym wyzwaniom. Teraz powinnam pochwalić się swoimi postępami w pracy nad parawanem, ale cóż, nie ma żadnych.

Pimpus is healthy so I can finally devote my time and my thoughts towards my next challenges. Now is the time to show off all of the great progress on my screen project but well you see, the thing is, there isn’t any.

Zamiast ciągnąć temat postanowiłam zrobić sobie nowy kocyk na fotel (poprzedni wylądował na kanapie w jadalni). Tkaninę kupiłam w sklepie Kiltowo, nazywa się “Sew Lovely Patchwork”. Chciałam podać Wam do niej linka, żeby zachęcić do kupna, ale okazało się że już jej nie ma. A jest cudna.

Instead of continuing the same topic again I decided to make a new blanket for my armchair instead (the previous one ended up on the couch in my dining room). I purchased the fabric in the Kiltowo online store and it is called “Sew Lovely Patchwork”. I wanted to share the link with you, but it turns out that it is no longer there. That’s too bad because it is lovely.

I znów tworzę nie do końca prawdziwy kocyk patchworkowy. Po pierwsze nie ma trzech warstw tylko dwie, a po drugie kwadraty nie są pozszywane tylko nadrukowane na tkaninie. Idealnie udaje prawdziwy patchwork.

I find myself yet again, working on a patchwork blanket, which is not entirely a patchwork blanket. First, there are two layers instead of three; secondly, the squares are not actually stitched but simply printed on the fabric. It perfectly pretends to be a real patchwork.

Moje lenistwo nie zna granic.

My laziness has no limits.

Jako warstwę spodnią zastosowałam dzianinę Flannel. Jest delikatna, ciepła i niezwykle miła w dotyku i ma aż 220 cm szerokości. Idealna. Na wierzch oczywiście położyłam to cudo ( “Sew Lovely Patchwork” ), które najpierw zszyłam ze sobą aby było szersze.

I used some flannel for the bottom layer. It is delicate, warm, and extremely pleasant to the touch, and is up to 220 cm in width. Perfect. Of course, for the top layer I used the “Sew Lovely Patchwork,” which I had to sew together to make it wider.

Wszystko wylądowało na long-armie i zostało przepikowane po liniach.

I stretched everything onto my long-arm and quilted along straight lines.

Ja pikowałam, a króliki dobrze się bawiły.

While I quilted, my rabbits had a good time.

Po zdjęciu z Berniny Q24 nadmiar dzianiny zagięłam i przeszyłam tworząc lamówkę wykończającą.

I tak powstał kocyk patchworkowy.

After removing the piece from my Bernina Q24, I folded the excess fabric and sewed it to form a finishing trim.

And this is how my patchwork blanket was created.

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany.